:: Previous Page ::
- Lorien - Both photos are gorgeous in their own unique way. Great colors :-)
- MissMisery - I think that they're both great, but I love the way that you have captured that little sprout just poking up.
- Mona - The tree is fabulous. With higher contrast it could pop even more. The feather seem to compete with the red leaves. My eyes goes back and forth between the two and can not choose which is the primary subject.
- sherle - mmm-hmmm! Two interpretations... same theme! I LIKE! ;-)
- carmela - pretty! great shot:)
- Hilde - I like the top one cause it's so ominous ;-) I like the bottom one because I like feathers and leaves. Difficult to choose. Both are excellent shots.
- lilcrow - Just came across this site in my eternal search for anything crow/raven related. The crow feather picture is absolutely beautiful!
A view from the ground (windswept willow):
A view of the ground (crow feather):
Enter a comment..