:: Previous Page ::
A portrait of "self".
- Genre Cookshop - It gives the feeling of a Lotus Flower.
- oliviajoel - ohmygosh! this freaked me out - until i realized what it was. this is an excellent interpertation of this theme! =) hahah reminds me of an egg and all the sperms trying to get inside.! lol sorry. =)
- Brian_the_Red - Interesting take on the theme, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul...
- otto - I LOVE this picture!!! Very cool! =)
- Okie - Love your eye.. Your shots are so great to view. Thanks for sharing
- (no link) - Don't know how you managed to focus on your own eye so well... terrific shot!
- Daniel [objective-view] - That is a great shot. All those tiny fabrix on the iris. I got a pretty similar - but not so much close up shot in my archive. Have a look at the URL-field.
- (no link) - This is a really nice photo
I am taking a photography class this year, and we were asked to do self potraits, I was wondering if there would be any ideas for self potraits that you might have!!!
- (no link) - Not sure how I got this. Great shot. As an iridologist...this person has a lot of mucus in their system/bowel, a hard time digesting starches...not digesting proteins well either...but it is a different time of the day...therefore you could get puffed, bloated, etc eating starches/proteins.
Suggest following a proper food combining chart...most of us eat "backwards anyway" There is a "Part Squared Autonomic Nerve Wreath" which indicates "pus in the bowel...going toward the symptoms "not diagnosis " of MS. From the red around the iris there could be a blood problem developing. The very "dark spot" in the bottom of the eye..is in the appendix area. In trouble/already removed? Notice that the pupil is NOT round...There are diverticuli pockets in various places...noticably in the back area, heart. lungs, Is there a bowel problem?....yes! This person needs to get their acid down in their system...your body needs to be 80% alkaline 20% acid. I could spend an hour reading this eye...but those are the major concerns....Larry Michaels RMT
Email for remedies...
Enter a comment..