:: Previous Page ::
I had a bit of fun with this one:)
Lucretius (c99-c55 B.C.) explained all of these things to us over 2,000 years ago in his "Nature of the Universe". He said: "When the trickling particles of savour are smooth, they effect the palate pleasantly... Others, in proportion as their shape is rougher, tend to prick and tear the organs of sense by their entry... As I have demonstrated many times, the flavour of honey actually consists of a mixture of both kinds, pleasant and unpleasant."
- valgalart - this is so totally cool! love it and what you write!
- carolyn - Cool concept!
- zordis - Thai Food seem to say it all! Would love some thai now.......
- *petite fleur* - poetic!
- Toni - Love how you associated shapes with flavor.
- kg - great illo! but, with Thai food, one mustn't forget HOT! ;-) talk about pricking and tearing at one's sense organs!!
- Anonymous - Great idea - there must be a fine line between pleasure and pain mwahahaha. Happy New Year to you!
- Holly - Love the Thai food. So imaginative and well done. This would be a great poster for a kitchen.
- WillowGrace - Awesome idea and very well done!
- Ellen - Great idea and well executed at that!
- Liz Jones - Love it!!
Enter a comment..