:: Previous Page ::
1. Tree (A book is made from trees)
2. Gift (of sight)
3. Family (Snakes and Ladders Game for 'Family Day')
4. Thankful (Thank You Card)
5. Season (Snowy Chimney)
6. Music (Violin)
7. Tradition (Guatemalan Worry Dolls)
8. Meal (Canned Pasta)
9. Day (Sunrise)
10. Night (Sodium Light Thru Window)
11. Vacation (Airline Ticket)
12. Light (Fibre Optics)
13. Generosity (Boy Giving Money)
14. Always (Ancient Beetle Trapped in Tar Sands)
15. Spirit (Scotch)
16. Errand (Milk Jug)
17. Arms (Fire Arms)
18. Stranger (Person Begging for Money)
19. Welcome (Welcoming a New Person to the World)
20. Reach (On Tiptoes)
21. Bad For You (Swimming with Sharks)
22. Heap (of Lego)
23. Protection (for Teeth)
24. Fluffy (Stuffed Toy)
25. Heat (Stove)
26. Picture Perfect (Little Boy)
- kazza - Fantastic!! Some great photos there
- Hilde - Fabulous! :-) I was going to use someone on tiptoe for reach as well... ;-) But I decided against it...
- Andrea - Great shots!
- Icyshard - Great shots! They all captured the themes quite creatively and beautfully. Nice job. :)
- Alecska - Your macro shots are great :)
Good job for 26 things !
- (no link) - awesome photos, some almost dreamlike
- windy - Very cool photos!
- Boegheim - Cool photo's, my favorites: your thankfull, Generosity and Picture perfect. Your tree made me smile...
- Twotone - Wonderfull pictures... Greetings from the Netherlands... came on your site by the 26 things website... I like the idea.. think I will start doing it as well.
- (no link) - your photos made me smile....Thanx
- A. - Regarding #21, I sometimes wonder if there will ever be born a boy that can swim faster than a shark!
On number five, where's the snow? I don't see any snow. We even got some of the stuff on my coast (which, incidentally, is fun when it falls; not so great when it ices over).
- spunwithtears - The entire roof of number 5 is completely covered in snow and ice, its just hidden a bit in the shadows. More snowy pictures are here http://www.spunwithtears.com/050109.html
- (no link) - These photos are amazing. Truly wonderful.
What type of camera do you use?
- (no link) - I love a well thought out photo gallery.Very Impressive.
Thanks for sharing your vision of the world!!!!!!!!
- (no link) - Hello there!!!
Puerto Maldonado?Peru?ohhhh i?m a peruvian girl , age 27 and i like so much your photos site!!!!is excelent, i want buy a camera photographic like that your camera.Some day....when i have a lot money hahahaha bye bye !!
- (no link) - U are stealing my heart by each and every snap u've got i've got no words to explain its beauty and creativity.
Thank you once again.
- Barbara - These pictures are really cool!!!!!
- (no link) - This was a magical experience
- Lolly - Nice site! I'll be back.
Enter a comment..