:: Previous Page ::
28NOV04 - Geese
"1913, Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds"
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing,
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart
making the music of sadness...
In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to
the nest of my silence.
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks... in the sky.
I hear the voice of their wings...
Set bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
- daisies - Dale ... this is incredible. Its like a painting both in colour and movement. I feel such emotion in this, poignant and thoughtful. Just wonderful! :)
- Reza - absoloutly fine art... I like this very much... did you do any post processing?
- spunwithtears - I used very little post processing above ordinary tone/color correction. The effect comes from panning with a long (approximately 500mm) lens against some autumn trees when the sun was setting.
- theredhorizon - Beautiful painting-like feel. Bravo for the pan and not deleting the image because it was blurry at first!
- Hilde - Amazing, it does look like a painting! And there's so much motion in it even if it's a still... excellent!
- msdedi - beautiful poetry as well as a beautiful photograph
- JC - Beautifull catch of animals and motion!
- Tine - lovely
Enter a comment..