:: Previous Page ::
I am sure some may disagree, but the best fabric for a shirt is 100% cotton.
- your_waitress - make that organic cotton, and i am in 100% agreement. i love the focus on the pocket in this shot. ;-)
- Junnie - absolutely true. when you come from a tropical country like ours, cotton fabric is your best friend.
you can feel the softness from the image. interesting perspective.
- melanie - lovely! as long as you don't have to iron it ;)
- April - I won't disagree! It's especially wonderful for summer.
Hey, Melanie, if you have easy access to a dryer, about five or ten minutes heats away the wrinkles. :)
- oliviajoel - great take on this theme! =) i like how the pic is focused on the pocket..
Enter a comment..