:: Previous Page ::
A sunny pathway in a forest photographed with a near infrared pass filter. There is almost no visible light in this photograph. The filter blocks all light
that is less than approximately 720 nanometers. I understand that there is more light energy at these wavelengths that in light we can see.
- sherle - An interesting effect... color..... resulting in a big long lecture from my husband when i asked him to explain the infrared light thing! ;-)
- Jeauxdi - Great path!!! Have you walked this one?
- Cindra - I would love to meander down this path with a good book and a camera.
- Robin - This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the technique with us!
- Kimmotion - Wow, makes it a bit spooky, doesn't it?
- Susan Killian - Awesome!
Enter a comment..