:: Previous Page ::
- myla - Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
- Mona - The first photo is mysterious and the grass blades is so sharp it looks like it's cutting through the fog.
- JamesK - These are absolutely stunning. You must be very proud.
- austingurl - Wow, that is really beautiful! A million words contained in one picture.
- Jinky - Beautiful! =)
- Suzy's Eyes - This is totaly breathtaking, how early in the morning is this taken? :)) Would love it as my desktop, the first one for sure!!!!
- Icyshard - ooh, I love the pond shot with the fog hovering on the water. The way the light hits makes it very beautiful. Nice job!
- Lorien - The light in those photos is so magical... Brilliant! :-)
- rayflana - Dale:
As always, WONDERFUL shots! Love the first pic the most. What an eery feeling the picture possesses. Nicely done.
- Sandra Rocha - these shots are awsome, love the almost magical atmosphere the light and fog create :-)
perfect images indeed
- Gil - The first photo is awesome. Beautifuly framed.
- Judith Polakoff - Magical mood, especially the first shot. Beautiful!
- 'daisies - beautiful light ... amazing view, these are fantastic ... where were they taken?
- Wyllow - Stunning and deeply thought provoking!
- Roderick - Mystic, Eerie, magical, wondrous, spirited, fluent, alluring. At a loss for words I'd say you captured the elusive images of imagination.
- Joel - Love the mist...must be early morning
- bonnie - Both are lovely, one can almost hear natures soft sounds and inhale the dew.
- caitlin - this is a beautiful image, the sun seems to be shining everywhere.....
Enter a comment..