:: Previous Page ::
"I went to the woods because I wished to live... deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life
and to see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." (Thoreau)
- Robin - Beautiful, this would make a stunning greeting card.
- Adri - beautiful photo and I love the quotation from Thoreau
- myla - Gorgeous shot.
- April - This was such a nice image to scroll down to. The moon over the tree top was nice in itself. Scrolling to see more trees was like an added surprise.
- White Lily's Eyes - Stunning, and natural, so many pictures I got that fits that one, also going to my mom today, maybe I will hit the woods with the dog ;)So not sure yet to post now, or tonight!.
However, love your picture again!
- Junnie - That Thoreau line I remember from Dead Poet's Society.
That image, i know can only be captured by your lens Dale! Great one, indeed. You are a natural!
- Will Burnham - What a beautiful scene. Great lighting and atmosphere.
- zee - Inspiring! I'd like to be taking a walk in those woods...
Great poem quote, too. Nice ending for Poetry month. :o)
- kara - Luna at sunrise....beautiful!
- Sandra Rocha - its all pure and white, even the moon, how beautiful it is :-)
- Firefly - This reminds me of the desktop wallpaper I had up during the winter. I love the pinks, lavenders and blues in this picture. Very nice.
- rayflana - Such fantastic colors. What a great shot. Keep up the good work.
- Genre Cookshop - Serene and beautiful. By the way, thanks for sending me to your poetry page. I loved it, but have since lost the url. Can you send it to me again? Thanks so much. NB
Enter a comment..