:: Previous Page ::
Here I love you.
In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.
The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.
Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.
- Dave - Wow....Love that second one!
- Marie - ah. i wish i had photos like these. love the fog/mist on the first photo.
- myla - Beautiful, Dale. Just beautiful.
I'm with Dave, #2 is my favorite.
- melanie - beautiful! love the lake-on-fire!! :)
- Lady White Lily - As Always, beautifull! Stunning!
- weirdweetabix - brilliant! love the second one
- fredrik - great shots, dale! a perfect theme-subject match.
- Gil - GReat separation job on the 2nd picture.
- btezra - ~I like the hues/colors of that morning sky, not too sure about the fg elements though...~
- Shannon - I think I like the first best because it looks like the fog is rising. They are both very pretty.
- kara - Nice colors and light - sunrise light is the best :)
- Sandra Rocha - love the second one, the way the water acts like a mirror :-) beautiful
- Dakini - Excellent photos, perfect with that Neruda poem too.
Enter a comment..