:: Previous Page ::
An "Old Fashioned" Clean
No vacuums here. These photos harken back to a day when even some brooms were handmade.
- Ren#eacutee - Great image!
- myla - excellent shot, D, excellent.
- pixeldiva - Great shots - love the textures on that first one.
- White Lily's Eyes - This reminds me of my grandma's old house. Really wonderfull picture!
- weirdweetabix - gorgeous shots! perfect the colours on the first one and the 'used' structure of the brooms!
- Karen - Just wonderful, as always.
- (no link) - Very pretty colors and textures, and the light is beautiful.
- LEN - I like the 1st! Excellent!!
- Will Burnham - Great pair of images. Lighting and colors are great. Composition is superb.
- kara - In the last image - even the old painted doors look Clean!
- (no link) - I think that these brooms are great, I was wondering where these pictures were taken and if there are ant available at wearhouses or market places. Please contct me Via email.
- spunwithtears - Hi Marsha, Your email address did not work for me so I am posting my response here... The pictures were taken a couple of different historical preservation sites near Edmonton, Canada. I believe that type of broom is called a 'corn broom' and would be available in hardware stores. The broom made of twigs I would expect would be handmade from, probably, willow branches.
Enter a comment..