:: Previous Page ::
Fences in the snow. See more fences here.
The Snow Storm - Ethelwyn Wetherald (1895).
THE GREAT soft downy snow storm like a cloak
Descends to wrap the lean world head to feet;
With wintry bloom it fills the harshest grooves
In jagged pine stump fences. Every sound
It hushes to the footstep of a nun.
- myla - absolutely breathtaking. . .
- Junnie - my image today is the exact opposite weather. but i must say, you dont shiver in the cold, since you've got clear pictures (as shown).
- amanda - stunning
- Adri - love your fences/winter photos, specially the owl :)
- Will Burnham - I enjoy the minimalist aspect of these images. Winter in its cold slumber wears on its face a dream of spring.
- Gregz - I love snowwy shots..
- kara - Beautiful Dale - especially that first one!
- Geren's Girlfriend - strikingly beautiful images...very serene.
- LunaSol - Fabulous!
- melanie - I think sometimes, we're missing something, living in such a bright colourful place!
- Neneh - Thanks for your comment.
I like this serie too. So much snow!
- Constantin - awesome winter landscapes... i miss the snow here in florida! and thanks for your comment!
- sherle - They are beautiful!!! I went back to warmer weather for mine... i'm so tired of the snow. ;-) We haven't had so much snow in many years in my part of mid-Michigan.
- james m - The third one is stunning , excellent winter landscape pic .... I mean fence pic :)
- Aaron - I saw her "Frost" on the subway...something to occupy commuter's minds. It was beautiful, but now I can't find it anywhere!
Enter a comment..